Chef De Partie – BAO Battersea Power Station
BAO BPS Chef De Partie
Salary – Up to £13 per hour
Schedule – Full Time
Experience – 1 year in a kitchen
BAO are seeking a Chef de Partie to join the team for their new opening in Battersea power staion. The successful candidate will be friendly, personable and passionate about all things food and drink. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chef de Partie looking for a new role in an award winning, critically acclaimed group.
BAO is more than just a place to eat. It is a place where design meets food, at BAO we Think Food, Serve Design. BAO started in a car park in East London in 2013, and the group now has 5 restaurants; Rice Error, a delivery brand; and Convni, their online digital supermarket.
At BAO we seek people who warm our souls through cooking and hospitality. We strive to cultivate an environment where our design is inspiring, where our unconventional way of thinking bring humour and innovation; our detail challenges you to do your best.
We’re looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to join our kitchen team, creating exceptional dishes and delivering an all-encapsulating experience to our guests. You’ll have experience working in a quality kitchen, adhering to standard operating and Health and Safety procedures. More importantly we are looking for people for as passionate about food and hospitality as we are!
If you have the following, then we want to hear from you:
· Prior experience as a Chef de Partie within a fast-paced quality, restaurant;
· Eagerness to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in;
· A creative approach with impeccable attention to detail;
· Passion for about food and hospitality, along with the eagerness to continually learn;
· The desire to develop your career within an ambitious and trend-setting restaurant group;
· 50% off dining across BAO and JKS Restaurants;
· School of BAO – workshops, talks and field trips;
· BAO yearly anniversary gifts;
· A personalised learning and development plan to develop your skills and knowledge;
· Employee Assistance Program