Luxury Advisor – CSD Battersea Power Station
Job Title: Luxury Advisor
UK Company: Consigned Sealed Delivered (CSD)
About Us: Consigned Sealed Delivered is a prestigious luxury consignment company based in London, UK. With three prominent London retail stores and an office in Nine Elms, we specialize in providing a premium platform for women to sell their high-end luxury clothes, bags, shoes, and accessories while offering discerning shoppers a curated selection of second hand luxury goods. CSD accepts consignments from fashion houses ranging from super-brands like Hermes and Chanel, to up and coming designers like Jacquemus. We pride ourselves on offering exceptional customer service, a commitment to authenticity, and a seamless consignment experience. More information about the company can be found on our website: https://csd.shop/
CSD sells second hand luxury through an omnichannel approach: our website, our three London retail stores, and listing items on our global marketplace partners. The retail stores act as hubs for customer and consignor interactions, are showrooms for our best products, and have back rooms that act as warehouses for some of our online orders. The retail stores are located on Marylebone Lane, in Notting Hill, and in Battersea Power Station. Each store has a unique clientele and will require a tailored approach to reach the local demographic.
Why Work at CSD?
CSD believes in empowering people by providing them the opportunity to grow within their roles. As a young company with around 25 employees, everyone knows each other on a first name basis, and it’s easy to develop close working relationships with management and the CEO. Every employee is given opportunities to show their talents and develop new strategies and initiatives. The benefit of working in a high-growth young and vibrant company is that the needs of the company are constantly evolving, and CSD always looks within when promoting before hiring externally.
Position Overview: Consigned Sealed Delivered is seeking a dynamic and experienced Sales Associate to work in our three retail stores, ensuring the highest level of customer service and operational efficiency. The position of Luxury Advisor is similar to that of a traditional sales associate in that they assist customers with their shopping experience in the retail store. However, CSD also serves consignors, people who are selling their items through consignment with us, so luxury advisors will also be responsible for assisting consignors by taking down their information and organizing their items before they get transferred to CSD’s central office for processing. The consignment process is primarily handled by the consignment team at CSD’s central office; however, the retail stores are where consignors typically submit their items for consignment and pick up returned items.
Salary: £12 +n Hourly
● To provide exceptional customer service at all times and maintain a high level of approach and conversation at all times
● Develop customer relationships and maintain an active customer base
● Strive to increase and overachieve in sales and store targets
● Monitor sales performance
● Ensure that the shop floor is fully operational for daily service and later packed away as necessary at the end of the day
● Stay up to date with all product knowledge
● Replenish stock levels when needed to maximise sales opportunities
● Ensure that all customers are dealt with professionally and in line with company standards and procedures
● Undertake daily administrative activities such as cashing in, making sure stock updates are reflected across the board
● 1 year relevant sales experience gained in the luxury retail industry
● Fluency in English
● Organisation skills and efficiency with proven ability to work to stringent deadlines
● Great prioritisation skills and can take on a multitude of tasks dynamically and effectively
● Great communication skills and are someone who genuinely enjoys working with others and responds to queries on time
● A positive, can-do attitude
● High standards in day-to-day routines whilst multitasking on other long-term projects and working under pressure
● Exceptional attention to detail, especially in carrying out routine checks for website product information
● A self-starter attitude and someone who is process and results-driven with a genuine interest in retail operations, merchandising, and warehouse operations
● Availability to work weekends
● Availability to fulfil other duties as called upon
If you are a dedicated, results-driven individual with a passion for luxury fashion and retail excellence, we invite you to apply for the role of Luxury Advisor at Consigned Sealed Delivered. Join our team and contribute to our mission of redefining luxury consignment and second-hand luxury fashion.