Guest Service Associates (Flexible) – Battersea Power Station
Ethos Farm are delighted to be recruiting for Guest Service Associates located at the Battersea Power Station, London’s Newest Urban Quarter.
The iconic Grade II* listed building and local spaces are being brought back to life as one of the world’s most exciting and innovative mixed-use neighbourhoods.
A place for locals, tourists, and residents to enjoy a unique blend of restaurants, shops, parks, and cultural spaces This is a place to work, live, shop, eat and enjoy.
Ethos Farm are imaginative and bold, constantly pushing the boundaries to achieve results. Our culture embraces creativity, diversity, and progression, nurturing everyone we work with to reach the top of their profession.
We now have openings for a Guest Services Associate to join our Guest Services team at Battersea Power Station.
The key focus of this role is to ensure guests have a unique experience when visiting Battersea Power Station by using your impressive knowledge of the retailers, restaurants all facilities & the local community.
In this role, you will be responsible for;
• Welcoming customers & actively providing information, directions and other assistance to guests in and around the Battersea Power Station location.
• Looking after the upkeep of the shared facilities & actively promoting the Power Stations products and services.
• Assisting customers with shop mobility and accessibility needs.
• Managing all incoming customer correspondence and communications whilst providing a professional timely first-line response to all queries.
• Assisting the Guest Service Team Leader in duties relating to promotional and PR activities.
• Dealing efficiently and calmly with any guest issues relating to lost property, first aid, and safety protocols.
• Helpfully providing visitors with other tourist information.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We’re looking for someone with a;
• Willingness and the skill set to learn about the location and the Power Station’s heritage.
• A passion for customer service and connecting with customers, tourists & the local community.
• An enthusiastic and positive attitude with the willingness to accommodate all visitor’s needs.
• Results orientated and a desire to achieve high-quality guest service standards consistently.
• A high level of personal presentation as Battersea Power Station is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the very best people from the wide & diverse talent application process.
We do this by offering a flexible, motivating, and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed, and rewarded.
We believe that diversity plays an important part in the success of our business, and we are committed to creating an environment that respects, values, celebrates, and makes the most of people’s individual differences.
We are happy to consider applications from candidates who need some form of flexible work, so please ask us for more details
Monday to Sunday. Shifts patterns are 9 hours 09:30-18:30 or 12:30 – 21:30 with Fridays and Saturdays ending at 22:30. Candidate must be able to do a mixture of weekends and weekdays. Ideally we are looking for 24-32 hours per week.
Contract available: Flexible hours,
Wage: £13.15 per hour