Nail Technician – So.Shell – Battersea Power Station
We are looking for enthusiastic nail artists to join our fantastic team of true professionals.
- Perform nail services to clients
- Build rapport with clients to retain them and maintain a full schedule
- Work towards the actualization of spa sales goals by selling appropriate products and services to clients and guests
- Maintain and report schedule accurately to manager or supervisor, and perform all treatments on services menu
- Perform various professional nail services for guests, and educate them about individual nail care needs
- Ensure the sanitary of all equipment, cleaning and disinfecting all tools on a daily basis
All applicants must have at least some basic experience in the nail industry.
Russian or Ukrainian languages are beneficial, if you don’t know those languages then English is a must.
Salary depends on your level and experience in the nail industry.
Work schedule includes working on weekends
Ability to relocate is a benefit due to multiple branches.
Ukrainian – Native/ Advanced (preferred)
Russian – Advanced (preferred)
English – Beginner (if you speak or understand Ukrainian) or Advanced (if you don’t speak Ukrainian)
Flexible schedule, Weekend availability
£12 – £15 hourly
Tips, Bonus scheme, Commission